Brown Eyed Angel

I was just a small child when the brown-eyed angel first appeared to me. My home was a place of chaos and torment, with adults who drank and partied late into the night. They would often get angry and take out their frustrations on me, a defenseless child who didn't understand why they were hurting me. I would hide in my tiny clothes closet whenever the party started, huddling in the darkness and praying for help. I felt like I had to pray forever, pleading with Jesus to save me from the pain and suffering. But it seemed like my prayers were falling on deaf ears, as the abuse continued night after night. Despite the teachings of Sunday school, where I learned that Jesus could hear my prayers, I felt abandoned and alone. Until one fateful night, when the brown-eyed angel appeared in my closet. She didn't say a word, but simply reached out her hand to me. I hesitantly took it, feeling a sense of peace wash over me for the first time in a long time. From that moment on, the angel never left my side. She would hold my hand during the beatings and the hurtful words that the adults hurled at me. I knew she was there to protect me, to guide me through the darkness that threatened to consume me. As the years passed, the angel remained a constant presence in my life. But as I grew into my teenage years, she seemed to fade away, leaving me to face the world on my own. I missed her comforting presence, the feeling of safety and security that she brought to me. But I knew that she was still watching over me, from somewhere up above. I could feel her presence in the gentle breeze that brushed against my skin, in the warmth of the sun on my face. I knew that I would be okay, that I was never truly alone. Even now, as an adult, I still carry the memory of the brown-eyed angel with me. She taught me that even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of hope. She showed me that there is light in the darkness, that love and kindness can triumph over cruelty and pain. I may have outgrown the need for the angel's physical presence, but her spirit lives on within me. She is a reminder that no matter what challenges I face, I have the strength and resilience to overcome them. And I know that as long as I hold on to her memory, I will never truly be alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Healing: A Journey Within

Energy Healing: Nurturing the Soul Within

The Impact of Food on Our Health: More Than Just Fuel