Looking Back

Looking Back I look back on my childhood play, With all the toys I used to have, I had so many dreams that day, I didn't know what life would have. I look back on my teenage years, With all the wisdom I thought I had, I had so many desires and fears, I didn't know what the future had. I look back on my teenage dreams, Of being a wife and a mother, I had so many ideals and schemes, I didn't know what the future would bring. I look back on my wifely years, With all the responsibilities I had, I had so many dreams and fears, I didn't know what the future would bring. I look back on my motherhood years, With all the children I had raised, I had so many dreams and tears, I didn't know what the future would bring. I look back on my midlife years, With all the adjustments I had made, I had so many memories and fears, I didn't know what the future would bring. I look back on my midlife regrets, Of all the things I didn't do, I had so many memories and tears, I didn't know what the future would bring. I look back on my old age years, With all the memories I have made, I have so much wisdom and tears, I know what the future has brought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Healing: A Journey Within

Energy Healing: Nurturing the Soul Within

The Impact of Food on Our Health: More Than Just Fuel