In The Silence

(Verse 1) In the silence, I can hear you Calling my name, reaching out to me In the darkness, I can feel you Warming my soul, guiding me home (Chorus) Love conquers all, love conquers all In the silence, I can hear you call Love conquers all, love conquers all In the darkness, I can feel your love (Verse 2) When the world is too loud, I close my eyes And I'm transported to a place of peace Where you are waiting for me With open arms, a loving embrace (Chorus) Love conquers all, love conquers all In the silence, I can hear you call Love conquers all, love conquers all In the darkness, I can feel your love (Bridge) I know that I am not alone Because you are always with me You are my strength, my hope, my guide You are my everything (Chorus) Love conquers all, love conquers all In the silence, I can hear you call Love conquers all, love conquers all In the darkness, I can feel your love (Outro) Love conquers all, love conquers all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Healing: A Journey Within

Energy Healing: Nurturing the Soul Within

The Impact of Food on Our Health: More Than Just Fuel